Description A chance to make quality products that matter.
How does it feel to make something that makes life better for people around the globe? As a Caterpillar manufacturing professional, you’ll know—because every day you’ll make sure our customers get the quality products they need to build our world’s infrastructure. And you’ll do it in modern, clean, safe environments equipped with the latest technologies.
Surface Mining and Technologies (SM&T) has an exciting opportunity available as a Tooling Engineer based in Batam, Indonesia.
When you join team Caterpillar as a Tooling Engineer, you will be contributing to the creation of economical and quality product by building and maintaining jigs, fixtures and gages used in the manufacturing process.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the timely building and maintenance of jigs, fixtures and gages for the shop floor including special tooling requirements when needed.
- Contributing to the availability of adequate tooling by building and maintaining designated tools, and by checking purchased tooling for conformance to company specifications.
- Contributing to an effective manufacturing function by providing technical advice and information relative to assigned area of responsibility.
- Administering company practices and initiating improvement action and cost avoidance.
- Coordinating the purchase and/or manufacture of special tooling.
- Ensues acceptability of tooling to meet specific needs.
- Work directly with design/ manufacturing engineers to understand specification to meet based on drawings from sketches, existing drawings, and electronic images.
- Develops and tests and/or sources and cost-justify various tools and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
- Responsible for Managing Tools Library.
- Responsible for specification, procurement, and coordination of maintenance and repair of tooling in production lines.
- Create standard work on how to use tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Proficient in English language.
- Proficient in Computer and Computer Assisted Design (CAD).
- Having experience with tools including fixtures, positioners, lifting devices, machines and other equipment.
Top Candidate Will Also Have:
- Metrology and Quality Experience.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Job Description : - Check and analyze product costing components. Ensure materials consumption, labor and overhead are reported accurately, completely and...
From Daimler Financial Services - Jakarta
Published 22 days ago
An exciting new opportunity for a Farm Manager to manage a large scale, cropping and plantation unit in Indonesia. The farm is owned by a diverse and successful...
From Hunterchase Consultants - Aceh
Published 21 days ago
Define and design of manufacturing IT solutions for semiconductor assembly and test. Lead and manage projects and implementation of IT production systems...
From Pt Infineon Technologies Batam - Aceh
Published 10 days ago
• Pria/wanita • Usia Maksimal 33 Tahun • Pendidikan minimal S1 Manajemen, teknik industri (IPK min. 3,00) • Memiliki pengalaman minimal 4 tahun sebagai sales...
Published 10 days ago